Sunday, October 4

Menu Plan Monday

Fall is here! I am excited to be able to be planning menu's without regards to "how hot is it going to be and should I use the oven that day?" Plus, I {heart} fall comfort foods like soups and mashed potatoes and biscuits and pies. Basically, I've never met a carb I didn't like. I KNOW.

Monday-Turkey stuffing meatloaf (the recipe that I printed sometime ago didn't include the apples...strange!), scallion mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans

Tuesday-Ground beef casserole, green beans

Wednesday-Leftovers

Thursday-Pasta with chicken, caramelized onions, mushrooms and cream sauce (my inspiration came from our take out night from Macaroni Grill and their Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni...YUM); green salad

Friday-Homemade pizza with homemade sauce and crust, green salad
For other menu inspiration, visit here!

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

I love fall cooking too ... the hearty meals, warm bread, and stews!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails