Thursday, October 1

Look at me!

The Peanut is getting to be sooo big. I left her in her "play area" for a few minutes and she had emptied out all her toys and climbed in the basket, and was looking out the window contently. By the time I got my camera and got back she was already crawling out to come see me. Wish you could have seen it!

Mommy couldn't get there fast enough.

I wouldn't quite say she is "walking" yet, but she is certainly getting braver each day on two feet. At this point, however, she still crawls if she wants to get somewhere fast or if she is tired.

Discovering new things each day!

Her "shy" look.

Didn't want to walk to Mommy.

Mommy's personal favorite of the bunch.

And SOMEONE has now figured out how to swing her foot over the edge of the crib. I told her "No!" and she just looks at me, "What?" Daddy can't get home fast enough to lower the crib to the lowest peg! I don't know what we are going to do!?!!??! (And Mom, I know you are laughing as you read this and that is SO not even funny!) Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...

1 comment:

Carla Renée said...

Oh my goodness! She is just too stinkin' adorable! I can't believe how much that last one looks like her Daddy! Hope lowering the crib bottom gives you a LOT more time on that little potential problem! :) Have you bought gates for the stairs at your new house yet? :) Give her a big squeeze and kiss for me! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails