Monday, October 26

Him and I

My bloggy friend Lucy encouraged us to join in on the fun. I have been a little busy, but finally, here it is...

♥How long have you been together?
We've been married five and half years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We didn't.

♥ Who asked who out?
Um, well we met on a blind date. He called me.

♥ Who made the first move?
He did. But he insists that I was "leaning." I wasn't. (Watch While You Were Sleeping)

♥ How old are each of you?
I am 30 and he is 33.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope, not even close. He grew up in a different state than I did.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope, see above.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Gosh, that is a tough one. I really don't know. He knows about lots of things I don't and vice versa. I'd say it's a draw.

♥ Who majored in what?
Heh. Me-politial science. Him-Bible and youth ministry.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Overall, I would have to say him. I have a hard shell, but when you get to me, I fall ALL apart. He is a teddy bear.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Mucias Gracias. Cheap, bottom of the barrel Mexican food. Open 24 hours. :)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To visit his parents. About 700 miles away.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me--I am extremely impatient. Nice quality, huh?

♥ How many children do you want?
I am fine with two, possibly three. He wants three. We have yet to see who wins.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me. I love to cook, so this is fine with me. He does grill though. The male specialty. :)

♥ Who is more social?
He totally is. I am a total home body, perfectly content to rarely leave the house.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
We are both pretty neat people. I can have a messy drawer/cabinet and am fine with just closing it--out of sight, out of mind. But I like to have the appearance of neatness. He on the other hand, cannot handle it. If he knows it's messy, he has to clean it/organize it. So I guess he would probably win that one?

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
I definitely am. He always gives in before I do. I am just a brat.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Him, because he has to go to work. But if you count who gets up with the baby at 3:24 am....

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to the Olive Garden.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
He does, both immediate and extended.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not really. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've gotten flowers. And I am SO okay with that. They are so expensive and last such a short time. He knows I would much rather have a new cooking tool/dish/clothes/etc before flowers. And he's a really good gift giver. He pays attention.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
That is all about to change. Normally, it was with my family because we lived closest to them. We have spent a few holidays with his family. But with us moving, him not having vacation yet, his new work schedule up in the air, and the drive home potentially being hindered with inclement weather, we may be starting our own traditions. So we will see...

♥ Who is more jealous?
Probably me.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
About five dates. But I think we both knew from the beginning. We were just cautious.

♥ Who eats more?
Him, but I occassionally can give him a run for his money.

♥ What do you do for a living?
I am stay at home mom/domestic engineer/housewife. You get the idea. He works in management in the restaurant industry.

♥ Who does the laundry?
I do. I am pretty particular.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me. I am all about using the keyboard shortcuts for everything I can. He uses the mouse for lots of things and it's rather painful for me to watch.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
He prefers to, but if he is tired, sometimes I will.

♥ What is "your" song?
Gosh, you know we really don't have one in particular. But he did make me a mix CD of a bunch of songs that are sort of ours...lots of Brad Paisley, some Steven Curtis Chapman, some Lifehouse, some Lonestar. Not really just "one."

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

I love it. By the way, you definitely win for getting up earlier!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails