Sunday, July 10

Menu Plan Monday












For me, summer time is so hard to plan meals.....I don't want to heat up the house and most of the things I like to eat involve heating up the oven.  We do have air conditioning (praise the Lord!), so maybe I don't need to be as concerned.  I guess it's just that old habits die hard....at our house in Hometown we didn't have central AC (not nearly as much of a need for it) so I was always careful to not cook meals that called for the oven when the forecast was for warmer weather. 

So here is my somewhat uninspired menu for this week:

Sunday-Sausage and Swiss chard frittata

Monday-Taco salad with taco meat, black beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa

Tuesday-Grilled hamburgers, oven fries, green salad

Wednesday-Filet Mignon (using up the last few cuts of our beef), baked potatoes, green salad

Thursday-BLT Carbonara Pasta, green salad

Friday-Maple glazed pork chops, sweet potatoes, green salad

Saturday-Leftovers


For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

FromCristinToMommy said...

yumm i love filet mignon. i always wanted to try swiss chard
i would love if you would come visit my blog and check out my Menu Plan
Enjoy your week
From Cristin To Mommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails