Sunday, July 3

Menu Plan Monday












Gosh, I am really on the ball this weekend.  I am late getting this menu up and I didn't even get to a Tried It & Loved It recipe yesterday.  I figure it's a holiday weekend for everyone else too, so why not me?  I promise I'll have one for this next week.  In the meantime, for this week we will be having:

Sunday-Grilled cod, lemon parsley pilaf, green salad with ranch dressing

Monday-Beef short ribs, cabbage salad, chipotle lime corn on the cob

Tuesday-Hamburgers, oven fries, green salad

Wednesday-Pan fried pork chops, rosemary potatoes, steamed veggies (didn't get to this one last week)

Thursday-Homemade macaroni and cheese, salad

Friday-Pizza with homemade crust and sauce, green salads

Saturday-Leftovers

For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie


1 comment:

FromCristinToMommy said...

i love rosemary potatoes
i'd love if you visited my blog
you can check out my Menu Plan here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails