Sunday, March 21

Menu Plan Monday

Things went better this last week than the week before, but those poor burritos keep getting bumped.  *Sigh*  So they will make a reappearance once again this week.  I also found a new recipe for Mexican Chicken from the Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap that I am going to try.  It sounds a lot like the Chicken Parmesan  I make, but with a Mexican twist instead, so I am excited about that one.  :) 

Sunday-Chicken Dijon over Rice, green beans

Monday-Baked Potato Bar with chili, broccoli, sour cream, cheese, green onions (I buy the big baker potatoes at Costco because you can't beat the price, so you know I have a big bag waiting to be used when this appears frequently on the menu plan  :)

Tuesday-Mexican Chicken, Black Beans

Wednesday-Seafood Linguine, Broccoli, Crusty Bread

Thursday-Burritos with taco meat, black beans, cheese, sour cream, salsa, Spanish rice

Friday-Pizza with homemade crust & sauce, green salad

Saturday-Leftovers

For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails