Thursday, October 27

New Fall Tradition

We have our Christmas traditions and Easter traditions.  This year, we also have a new fall tradition.  And it's a "fall" tradition because it can go from the start of the apple season (end of August?) to as-long-as-I-have-apples-in-my-fridge tradition.  So it's really much longer than Halloween or Thanksgiving.  And these babies are stinkin' good, so I'll definitely stretch it out as long as I can.



























So good and so easy.  I totally took the lazy way out and bought caramels (but I did have to unwrap them all so I don't know how "lazy" that really was).  You wash and dry the apples, stick "sticks" in them (I used lollipop sticks), melt the caramel, dip the apples, and dip in toppings--we used peanuts on some. 



























They are ahhhh-mazing

We are so keeping up this tradition. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Would you FedEx me one of those babies? Lol. Jk. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails