Sunday, October 16

Menu Plan Monday












We finally got our (anxiously awaited) pork this past week.   So it's time for me to get cracking and bust out the cookbooks and try to find some great new pork recipes.  Plus, some things came up last week, so several things are being rolled over to this week and taking a look at the menu, I am guessing mucho leftovers, so I am gonna roll the dice and throw in TWO leftover nights.  If not, my stand by will always be there. 

Sunday-Spanakopizza (one dish meal!)

Monday-Blanco Chili, green salad (chunky bleu cheese dressing--yes I am still on that kick!)

Tuesday-Grilled Garlic-Lime Pork Chops, Sesame Rice, green salad

Wednesday-Steaks with mushroom cream sauce, baked potatoes, green salad

Thursday-Chicken Tortilla Soup, cornbread

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-Leftovers



For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie


 

1 comment:

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I'm making Chicken Tortilla Soup tonight. I hope it turns out well. I kind of winged it, using a few recipes I had as inspiration. Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails