Sunday, April 3

Menu Plan Monday










Last week was a success--as in every meal was prepared as planned!  Rummaging through our freezer this past week, I realized that it's starting to burst at the seems again, so I am going to be working at getting that down.   A full freezer is a blessing, so I am not complaining.  It also goes light on the grocery budget and that's always nice!

Sunday-Lentil Soup with Ham, green salad with ranch dressing

Monday-Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies

Tuesday-Leftovers

Wednesday-Out to dinner (we have a gift card! and a babysitter! I don't know what I'll do!)

Thursday-Spanakopizza (one dish pizza--veggies, protein(s), and carbs!)

Friday-Red Beans and Rice with Ground Beef Turkey, green salad

Saturday-Steak with blue cheese topping, baked potatoes, green salad, steamed veggies

For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails