I thought this might be fun for some of you who are newer here. I use Google Analytics to monitor my blog traffic. Let me tell you--it is always interesting to see what brings readers over here. Some are surprising, some not.
And yes, I am a nerd like that.
So for this year (actually from February until now--when I started Analytics) here are the ten most popular links that brought readers this way.
1. Recipes ~ wow...that's flattering...hopefully no one was disappointed!
2. White Enchiladas ~ this is such a good one!
3. Homemade Vanilla Wafers and Banana Pudding ~ thank you, Alton!
4. Best Ever Muffins ~ I don't even care to admit how many times we've had these this year.
5. Homemade Ranch Dressing ~ thank you, Mom, for introducing this one to me (us)!
6. Homemade Enchilada Sauce ~ a close friend of mine from my former job introduced this to all my former co-workers and they are in love with this sauce just as much as I am (and apparently everyone else too!).
7. Fresh Cherry Muffins ~ awww, shucks, this is one of the first recipes I posted here.
8. Spicy Pickled Carrots ~ thank you again, Alton!
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ this one just makes me laugh. Really? But they are pretty good. ;)
10. Brown Sugar ~ More of a tutorial, but a good tip nonetheless!
Here is to another fun year in blogging!