Sunday, December 26

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We did, but I am so sad it is over.  Does anybody else feel that sense of sadness when Christmas is over?  I know I do--but I am also one of the ones that starts getting excited about Christmas in late summer.  I know.  But I can't help it.  I just love Christmas.  Anyhow, for this week, we will be having:

Sunday-BLT Carbonara, green salad with homemade ranch dressing

Monday-Chicken Parmesan, mashed potatoes, green salad

Tuesday-Tortellini Bake, and-you guessed it-green salad (I have some lettuce to use up!)

Wednesday-Steak with blue cheese sauce, baked potatoes, green salad

Thursday-Beef barley stew, green salad 

Friday-Pizza with homemade sauce and homemade crust, green salad

Saturday-Leftovers

For other great recipe ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie


1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

I love Lucy's tortellini bake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails