Sunday, December 5

Menu Plan Monday

A shorter week this week, because we get to go to Hometown on Thursday.  Needless to say, I am excited!  And not just because I won't have to cook.  ;)   We didn't get to a lot on last weeks menu, as we were eating up leftovers from the turkey that just keeps on giving.  But I shouldn't complain--we did have three leftover nights that didn't involve cooking.  It was a nice break, and even though I do love to cook, it allowed me to get some of my other projects done before we leave. 

Sunday - Grilled Cheese, Fruit

Monday - Baked Potato Bar with chili, cheese, sour cream, broccoli, green onions

Tuesday - Taco Salad with taco meat, black beans, cheese, salsa and sour cream

Wednesday - Hawaiian Pizza (Canadian Bacon and Pineapple) with homemade crust and sauce, green salad

Thursday, Friday, Saturday - Vacation to Hometown! 

For other great menu plans, visit the Organizing Junkie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails