Sunday, November 7

Menu Plan Monday













Well, I think this just might be a first.  I actually made everything on the menu from last week.  The menu for this week is brand new...no rollovers...no repeats.  (Insert patting self on back here)   I am very impressed!  Let's see if I can go for a back to back--probably won't happen, but a girl can try, right?


Sunday-Leftovers 

Monday-Chicken Pasta Toss (I'll be using some of my pesto in place of the fresh basil), Green Salad

Tuesday-Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Horseradish Carrots

Wednesday-Shredded Beef Quesadillas (using leftover roast), black beans

Thursday-Italian Wedding Soup, Crusty  Bread

Friday-Spanakopizza

Saturday-Leftovers


For other great menu ideas, please visit the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Jackie,
Your menu for the week looks great. I would really like your Chicken and pasta. Thank you for sharing.
Miz Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails