Tuesday, November 23

It is cold here

As I sit here typing this, it is 8 degrees outside.  And the expected low tonight is -3 degrees.  

Now that's cold. 

We didn't get a chance to play out in the snow today.  We ran errands after tumbling class and by the time we were done, it was lunch time and then it was nap time and by the time she woke up, it was dark out.  Yes, I am blessed--she still takes a three hour nap.  I know.  But I am sure Daddy and Peanut will venture out tomorrow after breakfast, with me at a safe distance, taking pictures.  (Read: standing inside the sliding glass door, taking pictures.)


Peanut received Thanksgiving gifts from both sets of grandparents this week, which she has been having so much fun with.  My mom sent her a slew of stickers which she has been enjoying endlessly, taking them off the paper and sticking them on herself or us.  And then she takes them off us and puts them back on the paper.  And the cycle starts over again.

My mother in law also sent her a plush Larry and she has been loving him to death.  Literally--she hugs him really hard.  My MIL works at a Christian book store and was able to find one after I dropped the hint.  Who am I kidding?  I asked her if she could find one.  Thank you so much, D. 
































We are definitely thankful for our little precious Peanut and our family who loves us. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails