Sunday, May 1

Menu Plan Monday












Whoa....having complete writer's block and I have nothing to say....what a dull girl am I, huh?  I guess I'll get right to it.  For this week we will be having...

Sunday-Lemon Penne with Ham & Spinach   (one dish meal!)

Monday-BLTAs (A is for Avocados), green salad

Tuesday-Fish sticks (my cousin sent me this and I am excited to try it!) and oven fries, green salad

Wednesday-Asian Meatballs with Sesame Rice, green salad

Thursday-Pork chops with Honey Mustard Gravy, mashed potatoes, green salad

Friday-Salisbury Steak, baked potatoes, green salad (yes, I bought the big box of greens at Costco and we need to make sure to use them up!) 

Saturday-Leftovers


For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie



1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOVE that meatball recipe! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails