Saturday, May 1

Awww....shucks!











I've been kind of preoccupied for the last few days and I logged on to my blog last night and found out that Janine at A Spoonful of Sugar nominated me for a bloggy award!  Bless your heart, Janine...that was just totally sweet and completely unexpected.  I really thought only my Mom read my blog.... It's my first award! I am just tickled pink!  So thank you, Janine!

Here are twelve of the best...

1.   Audra at Little Moments with the Laneys...her little one is about 2 months older than the Peanut.  It's nice to know what to look forward to.  :)
2.  Emily at The Learning Never Stops...I just love her honesty.  And her photography isn't too shabby either!  
3.  Melanie at This Ain't New York...she always makes laugh.  And sometimes she makes me cry.  And she always makes me think.
4. Lucy at Lucy's Life...she was my first bloggy friend and she and her husband are expecting their first little one and I thrilled for them!
5.  Melissa at A Familiar Path...some day I hope to be as well rounded a home school mama as she is.
6. Sarah at On Our Way to 5...she's a dear friend in real life and I am so excited for this new journey they are on!
7. Bridget at Bake at 350...yum and wow.  Need I say more?
8.  Amanda at i am mommy...she always puts a smile on my face.  And her cookies...if I could only be so talented...
9.  Phoebe at Getting Freedom from Debt...oh to be so organized!
10.  Jen at Balancing Beauty & Bedlam.... I aspire to be as well rounded a wife/mom as she some day.
11.  Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things...her birth story had me hooked. 
12.  Ashley at Make It and Love It... absolutely LOVE her ideas...
Of course Janine is fabulous too, but I don't think you can award someone who has already been awarded, can you?  :)   Now for those awarded to pass it on....

1. Nominate 12 blogs.
2. Put the award logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the sidebar logo to the person from whom you’ve received this award.


1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Thanks for the award, sweet friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails