Sunday, August 2

Menu Plan Monday


It is STILL going to be hot most of this week, but is SUPPOSED to cool off by Thursday and Friday. I am keeping my fingers crossed. So, still trying to be creative in effort to avoid heating up the house. We do have one carry over from last week, as we spent many evenings with my parents trying to keep cool in their pool. At least we have that! :) Can you tell I am ready for fall?

Monday-Chicken salad sandwiches, sliced fruit

Tuesday-Grilled Hamburgers, Potato Salad (have a never ending supply of some potatoes I am trying to use up)

Wednesday-Hot Dogs, more Potato Salad

Thursday-Garden Pasta Primavera (garden zucchini to use)

Friday-Homemade Pizza, Green Salad

For other great menu plans, visit Toni as she is hosting Menu Plan Monday this week!

Oh! The Black Bean & Couscous Salad and the Cheese Tortellini Pesto Pasta Salad from last week were both fabulous. Give them a try!

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like a yummy week. We haven't had much heat here ... it's been a super cool summer, but I'm so anxious for fall anyway. I just LOVE fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails