Sunday, August 23

Menu Plan Monday



I did menu plan next week, but it was hot weather (again!) and I was preparing just some of the same ol' same ol' and I felt very uncreative. So I didn't bother posting it. This week though it is supposed to cool down again and because of the move, I am trying to clean out our freezers so we don't have as much to transport.


Monday-Chicken Noodle Casserole and green beans (from the garden!)


Tuesday-Veggie Pizza with broccoli, carrots, olives, cheddar cheese and red pepper (recipe will follow this week)


Wednesday-Bacon Burgers with avocado slices and oven fries (yes, still have potatoes to use up)


Thursday-Pork fried rice (I use butter instead of oleo (?) and pork chow mein


Friday-Homemade Pizza w/ homemade sauce and green salad


For other great menu ideas, check out The Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails