Sunday, August 8

Menu Plan Monday

We just said goodbye to my parents a few hours ago and my sister is coming for a visit this next weekend.  Then we get to get our beef next week.  Hopefully the following three weeks will go fast, because then we get to make a trip to HomeTown for Peanut's birthday celebration....and DH's fantasy football draft.  {Crickets....}  But yay! for him and my Dad!  May the force be with them....or something.  I am not a football fan--as if that wasn't obvious

Anyhow, on the menu for this week....

Sunday-Shepherd's Pie Baked Potatoes

Monday-Chicken Enchiladas with Homemade Enchilada Sauce, Spanish Rice

Tuesday-BLT's, Macaroni Salad

Wednesday-Sweet and Sour Pork over Rice, Steamed Broccoli

Thursday-Three Cheese Baked Ziti, Green Salad

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-Pizza with homemade sauce & crust and green salad with ranch dressing



For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie.  


3 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

The baked ziti looks great! I hope you have a wonderful week.

A. said...

It all looks great but mostly that salad makes me drool! YUM!

Miss Mommy said...

I agree- the salad grabbed me right away! Sounds delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails