Sunday, August 1

Menu Plan Monday

Another weekend over already....a dear friend just left and we are looking forward to my parents visit this weekend!  So excited!  We are still trying to get our freezer "cleaned out" for our beef in two weeks, so we are eating up lots of beans and meats in preparation for that. 

Sunday-Salmon leftovers (we were blessed to be given a whole salmon, direct from the waters of Alaska--when I say direct, I mean I had to cut off it's fins....it was almost my undoing.  But in the end, still worth it--the fish was great!)

Monday-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, horseradish carrots
















Tuesday-Southwest chicken with black beans (recipe to come next week)

Wednesday-Hamburgers, baked beans

Thursday-Roasted chicken, potatoes, a mix of frozen veggies from the freezer

Friday-Burritos with beef, black beans, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, and salsa

Saturday-TBD



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails