Tuesday, September 15

Easy Peasy


I love brownies. Ooey, gooey, fudgie brownies. They are my go to, quick and easy dessert when I haven't planned too well. Not that I ever do that. Ahem.

I don't know about you but when it comes time to cut those ooey, gooey, fudgie brownies, they always gunk up on the knife and they don't cut too well. A friend from work told me this tip forever ago and it really works. Simply cut up your brownies with a plastic knife! That's it. Too simple. Brownies don't gunk up on the plastic for some strange reason--but that definitely works for me!




This post is linked to We are THAT Family.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I did not know that! And...I love brownies too! Thanks for sharing!!!


By the way I think this is my first visit to your blog, I am looking for followers at any (or even all) of my blogs so feel free to go on over and say hello and follow my blog(s) and I'll be sure to return the favor!

My family blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com (followers link is on the bottom)

My custom design blog (I am currently offering FREE designs for blogs): http://sostylilized.blogspot.com (followers link is on the side)

My photography blog: http://www.jessicaslilmoments.com (followers link is on the side)

Have a blessed rest of the week! :)

Moore Minutes said...

That is such a funny post because it's so simple but so effective!! Ok...I need to make ooey gooey brownies to I can test this tip out! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails