Sunday, August 7

Menu Plan Monday












I have just been feeling uninspired in terms of menu items lately!  I think it's the hot weather.  At least that's my excuse this week.  Our landlord keeps extending the invitation to us to come over and swim (I know, how spoiled, right?!?!) and the last thing I want to do is come home and cook after sitting by the pool for several hours.  And seriously, this is the tannest I have been since Hubs and I got married.  Just for the record--I don't tan, I burn.  However, with exposure to the sun every day in short increments, apparently I can tan.  Who knew? 

Anywho, for this week, we will be having:

Sunday-Roasted Chicken, potato salad, green salad with ranch dressing and lots of garden fresh tomatoes

Monday-Tuna Pasta Salad (recipe to come!)

Tuesday-Grilled hamburgers, leftover potato salad

Wednesday-Summer Pasta Salad

Thursday-Black Bean and Couscous Salad

Friday-BLT Chicken Salad

Saturday-Leftovers


For other great menu ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails