Thursday, June 10

Change

For those of you who know me in real life or if you have been reading this blog for any length of time,  you know that I fear change.  I like my routine, like knowing what to expect, and don't like to change things up to terribly much.

I have had all these broken hairs around my hairline that have been just driving me absolutely nuts.  They were just gross.  So I thought to myself, it's like I practically have bangs anyway, I might as well cut some.  That was about two weeks ago.  See previous paragraph.   Then, the other day, I thought to myself (yes, I do that a lot), it is just hair.  It will grow....and I cut bangs for myself!  Such a big step for me!   

Now I just need to get my roots grow out done.  FYI--according to my sister's hairdresser, "roots" is so white trash tacky--apparently it is called "grow out."  Who knew?


















Sorry for the quality of the picture, it's hard to take a picture of yourself on a tripod!  :)



So who's placing bets on how long these bangs will last? 



1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

I think they look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails