Sunday, June 27

Because I am Procrastinating

I should be finishing my menu plan for next month...but this is way funner. (Yes, I know that's not a word, but it is funner to say.)  Melissa did this over on her blog and I thought I would join in. 


What color are your socks right now? no socks....probably haven't worn them in over month. TOO hot.

What are you listening to right now?  silence...Peanut is napping  :)

What was the last thing you ate?  banana bread and oatmeal

Can you drive a stick? yes...my mom made me learn....b/c she never learned and thought it was important.  Thanks, Mom...you always know what is best. 

Last person you spoke to on the phone?  DH

How old are you today? 31 

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? mmmm....that's tough b/c I would never choose to watch sports.  Figure skating?  Although some don't consider that a sport.  I do like to watch the Olympics too. 

What is your favorite drink?  limeades

Have you ever dyed your hair? yep, whenever I can afford to.  Have too many grays. 

Favorite food? seafood

What is the last movie you watched? Fool's Gold....meh...

Favorite day of the year? any major holiday is good in my book


How do you vent anger?  yell....I know, what a charming quality


What was your favorite toy as a child? my stuffed bunny named Thumper

Favorite Season? I am starting to appreciate them all

Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

Living situation?  In a tiny little duplex with DH and Peanut.  We miss our house.  :(

When was the last time you cried?  watching this video....only at the end though...I am such a sap

What is on the floor of your closet right now? shoes, exercise ball, laundry basket

What are you most afraid of?  That I will die before Peanut is grown up

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers, with the works

Favorite dog breed?  Bichon frise

Favorite day of the week?  whenever DH's weekend falls

How many states have you lived in?  just one...I don't get out much  :)


Diamonds or pearls?   Diamonds...although I am getting more practical in my old age...I think I am like Melissa and would rather have camera equipment

What is your favorite flower? Tulips...pink ones


Did you get an H1N1 vaccine?   Even though I am a germ-a-phobe I didn't...I just got the regular flu shot and that was more for Peanut than me




1 comment:

Melissa Stover said...

lenses are always better than diamonds or pearls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails