Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

All the credit goes to my mom. It was all her idea. And I LOVED it, so she got the go ahead from me to make the costumes.

Yes, I am blessed.  She made the costumes.  So stinkin' cute!  

I am not too thrilled with the pictures though--but that is all on me, the amateur.  

We didn't have a beautiful back drop to take the pictures at like last year and the year before.  Such is living on the wet side of the state now.  So inside it is, using a sheet as a backdrop and opening all the curtains as wide as possible--allowing in as much natural light that can be obtained on these gray dreary days.  That said though, I can't complain--'cause this is home.  And I love home.  I really do.

That and then our little guy isn't sitting up just yet either, so it's called draping a sheet over Daddy's arms to hold Little Brother upright.  Little Brother is just a bit too wiggly and girthy at this point, so the Peanut can't quite handle him on her own.  But we made do.

So here they are in all their glory....


 And let's be perfectly honest...most pictures were like this:




































The little brother being none too thrilled in his circumstances.  We even had a casualty in the process--a piece fringe was dismantled in all the commotion.  And Dorothy?  Well, we are still working on looking at the camera.  Not just facing the camera--but looking at it.  I always have way more pictures than not where her eyes are darting somewhere else--anywhere else--besides the camera. 

It's a work in progress.





































Now onto the church carnival!



2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

So sweet.

These make me (even more) ashamed of my girls' costumes!!

Anonymous said...

Now aren't those munchkins just the cutest, most precious in the world, Jackie?!? Making you and I have the most talented Mom in the world and making me a pretty blessed aunt-not that I had anything to do with it, but I sure enjoy seeing my adorable niece & nephew in costume! I'm really overwhelmed they 're just so precious! Oh. My. Goodness! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails