Sunday, February 6

Menu Plan Monday

I have a new recipe I am trying this week from a Taste of Home issue I was pouring over, so I am definitely excited to try that out this week.  That combined with several go to recipes and a couple of leftover nights and we are good to go! 

Sunday-Asian meatballs with brown rice, steamed veggies

Monday-Macaroni and cheese, green beans

Tuesday-Enchiladas (I haven't decided which way to go yet--red sauce or white sauce), Spanish rice

Wednesday-Hawaiian Pizza with homemade crust and sauce, green salad with homemade ranch dressing

Thursday-Nachos with taco meat, black beans, cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-Leftovers


For other menu plan ideas, visit the Organizing Junkie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails